12.5.16

spare time.

The best word to describe my feeling right now would be the word...

'I FEEL FREEEEEEEE'

Sejak update terakhir gue, tumpukan tugas telah mengisi hari-hari yang biasanya kosong sehingga waktu gue terlimitasi untuk melakukan kegiatan-kegiatan gabut. (Sehingga terkadang membuat gue berharap 1 hari consists of more than 24 hours.)

Anyway, you should really listen to Brian McKnight's songs. A friend of mine recommends these songs way back in the past, and unintentionally I started to look up and found that the song '6, 8, 12' and 'Back at One' are two of my faves songs of this month.

Pokoknya gue yang paling ganteng.

Noted things to be putted here adalah gue Senin kemarin baru aja surprise salah satu temen kuliah gue, and I was waiting for the right time to work on creating vlogs of it. Basically, karena kemarin sibuk banget dengan semua tugas jadi gue gak sempet edit footagenya, gue akan put out the results as soon as I got the mood back for editing.

If you're wondering about the results, just type 'Kevin Adri vlogs' at YouTube search bar. If you like my videos, you know what to do.

I don't really know why I typed 80% of this post using English. Tapi gak apa lah, no one ever read this blog tho. (But if someone are actually reading, feel free to type in the comments box below)

Until then,
Penulisjournal.

1 komentar:

komen biar dapet permen.

adventurer

Satu yang tidak pernah bergerak mundur... waktu. Satu titik pivot dalam hidup adalah ketika gue memutuskan keluar dari full-time vendor wedd...