11.10.24

i remember you.

there was your warmth,
and there was darkness when you left.

Everything slipped away—
empty days, I lost it all.


We were as close as breath to skin,
perhaps even closer.

I liked your eyes watching me,
your hands touching me.
I spent many days thinking, longing, waiting.


In my sleep, I tried to forget—

a dream where you left the moment I opened my eyes.
It felt as if sleep was an escape,
in this silence, I glimpsed a light,
a way to live without you.
After all, it wasn't you.


I want to be fine without you.
As I tried to recall how things were between us,

how our eyes met,
how you stayed—
then it all got blurry.

A table for two,
unsettled emotions,


and how you broke me,
staring into my shadow.
I let it die there.


I wonder at this hour,
how have you been?

Maybe—

we were always just a maybe.


Since that day, I’ve been lost.

But still, I keep walking,
carrying a pain I will never fully understand.
And yet, I don't want to be fine without you.

--


a poetry i made back then. unpublished til now.

totally forgot how it felt like writing this back then, tapi karena bagus jadi di post.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

komen biar dapet permen.

dua tahun lagi kepala tiga

umur gue 28. apakah gue sudah cukup dewasa untuk kasih wejangan? ya udah lah, barangkali ada yang butuh. semua bersifat random, semoga kepak...