23.11.15

#facts

- I often switch my POVs, from mine to others, so I can sorta guess what others may think of me.
- Like any songs that has meaningful lyrics, also EDM songs that has a good beats.
- My personal favorite jokes comes from sarcasm, or 'You-need-to-be-smart-enough-to-get-it' jokes.
- Can't lie, because a good liar would convince others that he's honest enough not to tell lies.
- Make unthinkable bluff when I lie. Even sometimes I praised myself for my own bluff.

- Negative thinker. Always see a situation from it's worst-possible case.
- Always pay attention to little details, and also try to find hidden meanings behind it.
- Don't enjoy korean foods as much as I enjoy their reality shows, songs, and dramas.
- Perfectionism.
- Enjoy getting new words that I haven't know.

- I sleep using eye cover since I was 15.
- My preferences for a perfect girl is smart, good-looking eyes, and brave.
- I'm bad at teaching people how to do something.
- My hobbies are usually for girls. Writing, knitting, playing guitar.
- Hate self-centered people. The one that never think of other people's life.

- I often forget to drink water after having a meal.
- Sometimes I sleep without putting any clothes on.
- My bedroom are messy, but I know where I put all my belongings.
- Never spill a single grain of rice on finishing my foods.
- Once I love someone, I love her like crazy.

- But I'm a shy guy when it comes to love.
- I had a commitment not going out with anybody except I can afford things for myself.
- I can't really trust people. Even my mom.
- My typical friend is someone who got the same mindset as mine.
- Not making friends with someone I'm uncomfortable with.

Penulisjournal.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

komen biar dapet permen.

dua tahun lagi kepala tiga

umur gue 28. apakah gue sudah cukup dewasa untuk kasih wejangan? ya udah lah, barangkali ada yang butuh. semua bersifat random, semoga kepak...